Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Home Sweet Home RELEASE(S) + SALE!


What are the things that really make a home? It almost goes without saying that for most, it's the people around you... but we all have those special "things" around us that are sweet, little reminders of the connection we have to the place that we call home... and my Home Sweet Home Applique Sampler quilt embodies just that. When I first introduced a few blocks from the quilt, I shared a lot of personal connections and stories behind the blocks, and what better way than to highlight all those sweet blocks than framing them in an Irish Chain layout.


But I realize that not everyone likes to make such time intensive projects, so I decided to also release a few of my favorite blocks as applique template sets. These are prefect for those that want to explore applique before tackling a whole quilt, for those who like to work on small, in between projects, and of course for those who ALWAYS deviate from the original pattern to make it their own. No quilt pattern instructions, but "just the applique shapes"... I have to admit that the Flora & Fauna set has to be my favorite.


































Kitchen and food themed projects are always such fun, don't you think?... and I could really imagine that these templates would be great made up into pot holders, hand towels, or even framed as prints. Here is a deliciously bright pillow that I made using the Edibles set combining felt and fabric applique.

If it's not already painfully obvious, my heart beats for flowers, which is not to say that I have a green thumb. I'm deeply amazed by the variety and the delicate and tiniest details of blossoms both big and small. This pillow, using the Blooms set, is everything that is soft and subtle in a garden.


I could imagine that it also goes without saying, that where I sew, it a big part of my home. I am blessed to have a space where I can create, mess up,clean up, and start all over again. There are so many sewing related projects possibilities with my Stitches set like needle books, thread catcher, sewing matching cover, fabric organizers, and the list goes...

... and saving the best part for last, I am running an 20% off introductory sale on all these patterns and the rest of my shop, starting today through May 27th, 2018. When you check out, be sure to enter the Sale Code: Home.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails