Thursday, October 13, 2011

Keiki Fabrics

So now that the fabrics from Spring Quilt Market are piling in, I am starting to notice a theme with a few of my colors... I'm just loving these bright limes and greens mixed with reds, don't you? Well, I guess since they are complementary colors, it makes sense why they go so well together. I've very much been looking forward to Keiki's "Oops a Daisy" collection, which is her follow-up to "Wee Woodland".

So, it just a few more days, fabric designers will be packing up and heading out to Houston again for the Fall Quilt Market... oh, I can hardly wait! I've seen a few previews from various designers and it looks like this year will be a good one. So, do you follow any blogs or look for updates for fabric collections that are introduced at Quilt Market?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails