Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All Stacked Up

So this is my first stack of many that you get to preview of before our big show... let's just say that I was very productive with my time off. I'm not usually so short and sweet, but the next stack is now in the works and waiting.

My newest creations are now lining the buffet cabinent in our hallway... not because I don't have anywhere to put them, but because it gives me a big sense of accomplishment to see everything lined up... do you do the same? Gotta say, it feels good to be getting somewhere!

6 comments :

  1. ooh, those are cute looking! you'll have to share what they are...clips, embellishments...??? I like the solid fabric and button detail in the middle of that first one; it definitely makes it stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jules... they are brooches. I think they look nice not only on a jacket, but also on a purse, a scarf, or a hat to add a nice little pop of color. I'll try to get some more close-ups when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I didn't laugh because I remember the first time I left my son. The moments missed. Would he be ok though by now I am pretty seasoned at letting them go. Though my best friend thinks I am not a very good mother for letting them go for so long. However, I just don't know any other way for them to have the relationship with their grandparents and the language skills that come from living over there without us moving. Moving to Germany just isn't in the cards right now. You hit the nail on the head when you said I would be emotional with the big man gone. I am I haven't been able to talk to him for days because he is working in Duisburg and tomorrow he leaves for Mannheim. Thankgoodness he comes home on Sunday. I NEED him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Allison, da hast Du ja richtig was geschafft! Die sehen toll aus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... Eine schöner als die Andere! Hoffentlich finden alle ein neues Zuhause. Die mit orange sind natürlich die allerschönsten!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susanne, do you know anyone who likes orange?!?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails