Friday, July 30, 2010

We Have a Winner!

Sometimes when I look at a fabric, I already see a finished project in my head and know that if I get a chance to work with it, what I will make. So that is why it was really great for me to see what other creative projects were made out of that same fabric (plus I got a chance to visit some really great blogs!)

So, enough of the "quatsch"...

a big 'ol congrats goes to...


Chiarmika, who made this beautiful purse with fabrics from Tina Givens... lovely! (Just to let you know you have our little one to thank... we let him draw this time and he picked up every name except yours, so we decided that was our winner
!)

Thanks to everyone who shared, I really loved seeing what you made! Even though the giveaway might be over, I would still love to see some more of your finished projects! (just leave me a link!)

4 comments :

  1. congrats to the winner!
    espacially because i know how tricky to sew this bag is. i also have the pattern at home and it drove me up the wall when i was sweing it for the first time!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Chiarmika! Send me an e-mail at info@stillwaterdesigns.de and let me know which fabrics you would like (and also your mailing address) I can't wait to see what you can whip up with these fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...Danke,Danke,Danke!!!
    Ich freu mich ja so!!
    ich werde mich gleich bei dir melden....juchhuuu

    ganz liebe Grüße
    Ute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Och schade, ich hätte mich sehr über die Stoffe gefreut! Aber die Tasche von Chiarmika ist wirklich sehr hübsch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails