Monday, December 21, 2009

One Thing off the List...

Somehow it seems no matter how hard I try to keep Christmas simple, I always end up with too many things on my list to keep me busier than I had planned. This year I am proud to say that the majority of the Christmas presents that I am giving I either made or purchased handmade... which put the time crunch on me in the first place. It feels really good to me to support others who are in the "handcrafting business"... almost as if they are colleagues of mine. One quick little project that I finished for my niece was to add a little "umph" to an outfit that we purchased at H&M.

... A sweet pin
k shirt with an added ruffle and decorative stitching paired up perfectly with a fun matching ribbon trim.

So have you been busy crafting or have you kept the shopping centers in business this year? Only a few more days to finish up... no pressure, right?

3 comments :

  1. that looks so cute. what a great idea. i´m actually doing my shopping tomorrow... i work better under pressure... happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, would look lovely on my granddaughters.

    I have been keeping the shops busy, got one more present to buy, otherwise all done, wrapped and posted or under the tree.

    Happy Christmas and a great new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute and a great idea. It is a very special gift.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails