Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pattern Release + Payhip SALE!


It's hard to believe that I've made it to the finish line. My pattern is now finished, tested, revised, and ready for sale... so, without further ado, may I OFFICIALLY introduce to you my Jeweled Kaleidoscope quilt pattern? You can find my pattern on Payhip, and I've actually set up my shop so I can offer the pattern in two different format sizes: 

US Letter format downloadable PDF
Non-US DIN-A4 format downloadable PDF

AND to celebrate the pattern release, I am offering a 20% discount code on all sales this week! (through October 19th) Just enter the code: JKLaunch.


I would love to see what you are making... share your Jeweled Kaleidoscope creations under the #jeweledkaleidoscopequilt hashtag on Instagram!

5 comments :

  1. Sweet! Congratulations Allison! Sew very pleased to meet "Jeweled Kaleidoscope"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pattern, great achievement! You must be very proud!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your pattern release!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails