Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sweet As Honey Hangtags

I've hinted a time or two about a couple techniques that I've been working with a lot recently. Quilters have been using freezer paper appliqué technique for quite a while now, but I've been having a lot of fun using it in non-quilting projects... and I just can't seem to get enough of it!

I've always loved combining fabric and paper, and I'm really pleased with the way these hangtags turned out... aren't they sweet? They can really add that extra touch to lots of things.



So, curious how I did it?...  I'll show you next week just how easy it is.

Bonnie Christine's "Sweet as Honey" fabrics found here

4 comments :

  1. L.O.V.E.!!! Goodness girl, you come up w/some of the cutest things!

    I love this line, btw. I looked for it when I was at a quilting shop in the US and actually couldn't find it (though the saleslady knew exactly what I was talking about). It's one of the lines I'd like to collage with. Fun that it's in your shop now..and seeing you have the Julia Rothman line I wanted to collage with as well...! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yes, please tell me what you're using as freezer paper over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Jules, I am actually using freezer paper. I just got it in stock and will be listing in my shop soon!

    Oh, I made a few things with the JR fabrics and I just love them! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails