Monday, May 28, 2012

The Status of Things

Around here, if you haven't figured it out already... QUIET = BUSY.

In fact, I have been so busy that I haven't even had the chance to tell you that the reason for all the busyness is preparation for our big annual show, Park & Garden at Gut Stockseehof. Just like last year, my husband took the little guy for a "boy's weekend getaway", and all those ideas that have been floating around in my head for months finally had a chance to get made into something. Imagine this... the equivalant of one month's worth of sewing packed into four days of work. Wheh!


Sewing machine is still a hummin', but I thought it might be nice just to say "hello".

2 comments :

  1. I hope your show is a huge sucess. We are off to the Technology museum and Luisenpark in Mannheim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your show is going to be gorgeous-ness! And I can also only imagine the hours that go into the prep, sheesh. This definitely is the busy season. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails