Friday, December 9, 2011

Great Minds Think Alike

... or at least that's what I've heard.

So, this week we had a knock on the door from Mr. Postman, and guess what he had for me? A sweet little package from Juliette with a few handmade Craft It Forward gifts inside. And let me just say that it is super fitting, since I've been rambling on about it for days, that one of her gifts was made using fabric scraps. Aren't these "thank you" cards great?

I love it when there is that extra added detail to things. I'm really loving the hot pink flower stamp that she used on the back of the cards. I'll share what else she sent me later... good things come to those who wait, right?

Gee, I wonder how she knew that I'm a huge fan of Heather Bailey fabrics?.... hmmmm.

4 comments :

  1. You are so welcome! I had fun making these and was totally smiling to myself as you posted about your fabric scraps! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    lovely cards!
    what a great and actually simple idea!
    thumbs up and a big "like it"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, I was wondering what you were up to, but I knew it would be cute.

    Stefi, yeah, I think I might have to "steal" Juliettes idea too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails