Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall

So, speaking of "children at play", the little guy, my hubby, and I visited my parents-in-law this past week for fall vacation. I am not usually one to talk about the weather, but with weather this beautiful, how could one not talk about it? It's been a while since I've had a fall this nice. The perfect kind in my opinion... cool, clear, sunny, and fresh. With such days like this, one just has to stay outside the whole day. Aahhhh!

What do you find yourself doing on beautiful fall days?

2 comments :

  1. Wonderful weather indeed and wonderful pictures! We have a trampoline in the garden and just enjoy being on it a lot, when it is so nice and sunny!
    Greetings, Simone

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails