Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Simplicity

So we made it back from a really long weekend of work... playing with fabrics all day, soaking in the atmosphere of beautiful and inspiring surroundings, and speaking in a foreign language for five days... that's right, count 'em, FIVE continuous days of speaking nothing but German... wheh! So needless to say, I'm running slow and trying to play catch up right now.

How about if I make it simple today... a little less chat and a few photos to inspire. Even though I'm a color girl, I was so inspired by these earthy neutrals and whites.

... don't worry, the color's coming... it always comes.

3 comments :

  1. lovely! My head would be swimming if I had 5 straight days of German.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know the feeling...whomp! Also, I love the neutrals, but I always go back to color too. Glad it was a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. I love neutral colours, but I love the bright colours as well. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails