Friday, August 6, 2010

Buzz, buzz...

I saw a documentary recently about "intelligent plants". I was absolutely blown away and awe-struck at what some plants were able to do to flourish and multiply, attract food, and even repel threats. One plant that was featured was even able to emit certain fragrances to attract one particular bug that would then come and devour the bugs that were attacking the plant... talk about amazing!

These photos actually belong to this week's earlier post, but I thought they needed their own "section" to speak for themselves. I am fascinated at even how the simplest thing like pollination takes place with a little help from some very small friends...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails